Eaton Elementary School

Skip to main content
Parents » New Student Information

New Student Information

New Student Information:


PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS to register your child. We will not be able to register until all items have been turned in.

1. Birth Certificate (original copy – not a “Mother’s” copy)
2. Physical and Immunization Record
3. Social Security Card
4. Proof of residency: (must have both parts)
(A) – must be in the guardian’s name and match the driver’s license
(B) – the proof must be one of these: utility bill, rental agreement or property tax bill (if guardian doesn't have one of the three documents in their name please contact the school for directions on alternate solutions)
5. Driver’s license of legal/parent guardian registering the student (must match proof of residence)
Additional information: any testing student has been given previously, custody agreements, no contact paperwork, and/or medical concerns
  • PreK and Kindergarten Round-up Information:
- Round-up for the 2018-2019 school year will take place on Friday, April 13th. Make plans to attend. All students who attend will receive a prize and can look forward to knowing their homeroom teachers name over the summer. We would love to have a count of how many we should anticipate on round-up day so please turn in the "Round-up form" to the front office.
- Here are a few websites that can help prepare your little one for kindergarten:
PreK applicants also need to bring a proof of income. Income verification documents include pay stubs, W-2 forms, Income Tax 2017, unemployment compensation, workman compensation documentation, pension stubs, retirement documentation, social security, veteran's benefits letter, child support, alimony documentation, SSI documentation, TANF documentation, foster care reimbursement, Public Assistance payment, TN Care verification. The Voluntary PreK program is specifically funded for children in economically disadvantaged situations. However, we encourage everyone to apply even if they may not qualify as economically disadvantaged because occasionally there are student openings after the economically disadvantaged children are placed in the classes. We want to serve as many children in Loudon County as possible.
For more information regarding the Voluntary Pre-K program please visit: