Dear Rocket Family-
In 2007, when I moved to east Tennessee, I did not realize that I would find a home here in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains. In my first four years as a teacher at Eaton Elementary, I came to love the students, families, staff, and teachers who make up the Eaton community like my own family. Now, as your principal, I have been given a new and amazing opportunity to care for the newest members of my family. Every day I see helping hands and hearts lifting each other up and encouraging each other to move forward at Eaton Elementary. We have seen incredible growth over the last couple years with our students because of the amazing work that each of you have done. I am ecstatic that I have been given this amazing opportunity to be your principal and to care for your children. I am incredibly blessed to work in a school supported by such a remarkable community. I got married in March 2019 and my name changed from Ms. Talley to Mrs. Baessler. I look forward to the all that the future holds for Eaton Elementary.
With much love,
Mrs. Ashley Baessler
Fun Facts about Mrs. Baessler
- Childhood: I was born and raised in Kentucky, but I am not a UK fan.
- Birthdate: August 13th
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Dream Job: Working with the community and staff at Eaton Elementary is amazing and I can't imagine anything better!
- Animals: I have two dogs (Shiba Inu and Akita).
- Something odd about me: I have two different color eyes
- Favorite thing on the weekend: I love driving through the mountains in my jeep with the doors and top removed. I also enjoy a good book, hammock, and a lakeside view.
- Favorite Sport: Volleyball
- Favorite Food: Chips and Salsa