Happy Monday! Here are your “Parent Monday Minute” updates for this week.
- We have some special RACK (Random Acts of Christmas Kindness) challenges this week. Tomorrow is making a card or a treat for our bus drivers and Wednesday is leaving a treat or card on our SRO’s desk.
- We are needing help at the SWPBS winter blast. We are having a craft table and Mrs. Dean is looking for volunteers to assist during the event. If you can volunteer on Thursday, December 16th please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our PTO is looking for more volunteers to be actively involved. If you are interested in serving weekly, being a chair of one of their committees, sending in items to support the school, or anything in between, please reach out to them. Their contact is email@example.com. We are in desperate need of more volunteers.
- Students can wear pajamas on Thursday.
- Don’t forget that our last day before winter break is Friday, December 17th. It will be a half day of school and buses will run at 11:00. We will start Top 80 at 10:55 and car riders after buses depart. Please aim to have your kids picked up by 11:30.
- We look forward to seeing everyone back after Christmas break on Monday, January 3rd.
If you missed any part of the Monday Minute please check your email, our Facebook page, or website for those details.