Happy Monday! Here are your “Parent Monday Minute” updates for this week.
- We are attaching our Rocketeer and the Student Newspaper to this Monday Minute email. The Rocketeer went home last week, and the Student Newspaper should be coming home today. Make sure you check out the family calendar for this month’s daily RACK (Random Acts of Christmas Kindness) challenge.
- Don’t forget that we do NOT have school on Friday. The Loudon County Health Department will be providing COVID booster shots for our staff. We hope this will continue to help our school system to operate in a safe and healthy manner.
- We are needing help at the SWPBS winter blast. We are having a craft table and Mrs. Dean is looking for volunteers to assist during the event. If you can volunteer on Thursday, December 16th please email email@example.com.
- Our PTO is looking for more volunteers to be actively involved. If you are interested in serving weekly, being a chair of one of their committees, sending in items to support the school, or anything in between, please reach out to them. Their contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. We are in desperate need of more volunteers.
- Our 2nd grade will be having their music performance this Thursday at Two Rivers Church. Please have students dress in pajamas, but if they do not have appropriate pajamas for the music program please dress in red and green. We would like all students to arrive at 5:00. We will have parents wait in the lobby until the program begins at 6:00. This will allow our students to have some time to practice together in the sanctuary prior to the performance.
- Don’t forget that our last day before winter break is Friday, December 17th. It will be a half day of school and buses will run at 11:00. We will start Top 80 at 10:55 and car riders after buses depart. Please aim to have your kids picked up by 11:30.
If you missed any part of the Monday Minute please check your email, our Facebook page, or website for those details.