Happy Monday! We have several updates today on our “Parent Monday Minute”.
- LAUNCH flyers went home on Friday. LAUNCH will be running differently this year. We have a few clubs. We will have a group of 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th grade that will stay after school each day. The teacher hosting that day will determine the activities for the group.
- We need substitutes this year. If you would like to apply, please reach out to Mrs. Housley for an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will do a fire drill on Friday. When we run this drill we will be conducting it with the alarm.
- Girl Scouts will have their round up meeting tomorrow at 5:30.
- Reminders about arrival and dismissal:
- Please pull forward as far as you can to the car in front of you.
- Make sure your student(s) have all their belongings in their hands and ready to exit.
- We are asking all students to be dropped off and picked up in the car line and not to walk up on the sidewalk. This disrupts the flow of traffic and our ability to call students to their spot smoothly.
- If you need to check out, please make it before 2:30. At 2:30 we switch into dismissal mode and our traffic becomes more congested.
- Keep your car tag hanging until your child is in the car.
If you missed any part of the Monday Minute please check your email, our Facebook page, or website for those details.