Happy Monday! We have several updates today on our “Parent Monday Minute”.
- Kindergarten and PreK have started this week which means our traffic flow is increasing. We would suggest trying to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 so you child can make it to class before announcements start at 7:50. Please remember to have your child’s belongings ready when you pull in front of the school. We encourage your student to be ready to unbuckle, unlock, and hop out of the car.
- Parent Pickup – you will need a hanging car tag. Please keep this hanging until your child is in the car. Also, please remind your child wait until the staff members says its time before moving to the car.
- Kindergarten and PreK open house on Tuesday night will be in-person in the café. We host their open house differently compared to the other grade levels because families had one-on-one meetings with families last week.
- We are attaching two documents to this weeks Monday Minute email: Parent Night presentation and Run Lil Loco flyer.
- Boohoo Breakfast, hosted by PTO, will take place on Wednesday at 8:45 on the front picnic tables. We hope you join us.
- We will be practicing our fire drill procedures school wide on Friday.
If you missed any part of the Monday Minute please check your email, our Facebook page, or website for those details.