Good afternoon. We are preparing for the start of school and wanted to communicate a few updates.
- Tomorrow we will release homerooms for 1st-4th grade via Skyward. Here are the steps:
- Go to Eaton Elementary School (loudoncounty.org)
- Click the “Parents” tab at the top.
- Click “Skyward Parent Portal”
- Use your login credentials.
- If you don’t know your login username and password please email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com to obtain your credentials.
- Kindergarten letters were mailed out yesterday afternoon, so you should be receiving your letter this week.
- Your child’s homeroom teacher will contact you on July 29th to schedule an appointment time for you to come to registration on August 2nd.
- Our District released the stagger start for 1st through 4th
- Wednesday, August 4 - Last Name A-G
- Thursday, August 5 - Last Name H-N
- Friday, August 6 - Last Name O-Z
- Monday, August 9 - All students
- Kindergarten and PreK will follow a different stagger start and your child’s homeroom teacher will give you more details on registration day.
- A reminder about arrival and dismissal times.
- 7:10 our front doors open.
- 7:45 students will be picked up from bus hall.
- 7:50 announcements will begin.
- 8:00 the school day starts, and instruction will begin in all classrooms.
- 2:55 Top 80 EES only cars released.
- 3:05 Buses
- 3:10 Parent Pickup (EES only and NMS/EES cars)
- 3:40 All students should be picked up
- Next week’s Monday minute will include our re-opening plan and arrival/dismissal maps.
Thank you for listening to our first Skylert of the year. We hope everyone is enjoying summer and we cannot wait to see you soon.