Good afternoon, this is Mrs. Baessler, Principal at Eaton Elementary with your Monday Minute.
- The Rocketeer will be sent home on Friday with all the happens for May.
- Next week is Teacher Appreciation and we have lots of ways you can show them some love. See the flyer attached.
- Monday – Make a special note for your child’s teacher.
- Tuesday – Lemonade - Send in water or bottled lemonade by April 30th.
- Wednesday – Treat Bags - Send in candy by April 30th.
- Thursday – Send a video telling their teacher how much they love them to Eaton PTO by April 30th . Send videos to email@example.com or through EES PTO Facebook page.
- Friday – PTO will be providing lunch for the teachers, but they could use 2-liter drinks.
- We are hosting a STREAM camp this summer and could really use some household items to be donated to help with our projects. If you have any of the following at home, please send them in:
- empty paper towels and toilet paper roll tubes
- empty plastic water or soda bottles
- fabric scraps
- LAUNCH interest survey: This survey will help us determine interest and how we can improve our programs. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_uNzAo2aGarDKgma_7T5mvh2jnikjqRaoPLbCOoPF8AgWpQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Next week we start state testing. 2nd grade will be testing May 3-5 and we will serve them breakfast in their rooms. 3rd and 4th will be testing May 6-11 and we will serve them breakfast in their rooms.
- PTO is hosting a virtual talent show. If your child has a special talent please send the videos to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10th. (videos can not be longer than 3 minutes)
- FVL Families: Please make plans to drop off your device at the school on May 17th between 9-1. We will have a tent set up so you can drive by and drop it off pending the weather.
We hope you have a great week and if we can do anything please reach out.
Have a great week,