Good afternoon, this is Mrs. Baessler, Principal at Eaton Elementary with your Monday Minute on a Tuesday. We had a chilly start the past two morning, but the weather has been picturesque.
- We will NOT have school on Friday, April 2nd or Monday, April 5 due to Easter Break.
- Kindergarten Round-up: Calling all future rockets!
- Packet pickup was today but if anyone missed it you can swing by this week between 9-2 or visit (https://bit.ly/3c7uDQf)
- Return Packet: Thursday, April 1st from 9-2
- Yearbook forms have been sent home and they are $10 this year. http://ees.loudoncounty.org/apps/news/article/1410221
- We have a few cookbooks left over from our February Family Engagement event. If you would like one, please send in $5.
- Our district participates with the LIFT network of schools and they are working to gauge perception about your child’s reading instruction and the progress this school year. We would love your input. Click on the link to complete the survey: https://www.research.net/r/WZ222PQ
- Art to Remember Project: The information sheet went home last week.
- Rocketeer will come home on Wednesday afternoon with your April lunch menu, family calendar, and important reminders.
- We will be ending LAUNCH on Friday, April 16th. NO LAUNCH classes AM or PM will be continuing after April 16th. We will be beginning testing prep and/or actual testing in many grade levels the following week. We wanted to get this information out early, so you can arrange for alternative pick up.
- Lastly, please do not forget about your Box Tops. You can tape them to a piece of paper, send them in a baggie, or log them on the website (Home - Box Tops for Education (boxtops4education.com)_
If you ever miss the phone call or delete the email, please know we archive these weekly notes on our website. We hope your family is staying healthy and please reach out if we can be of any help.
Have a great week,