Good afternoon, this is Mrs. Baessler, Principal at Eaton Elementary with your Monday Minute on a Tuesday.
- We first want to congratulate Mrs Hodge for being selected as Eaton Elementary New Teacher of the Year and Mrs. Dailey for being selected as Eaton Elementary Experienced Teacher of the Year. Both ladies work extremely hard, are excellent in their positions, and love what they do.
- Last Thursday night Eaton Elementary was recognized at the School Board meeting for being selected as a ESEA National Distinguished School and I was surprised to learn I was also being recognized as Loudon County Principal of the Year!
- We are having the 100th day of school for 1st through 4th grade on Friday, January 22 and PreK/Kindergarten will celebrate the 100th day on Friday, January 29th.
- We had a donation of hot hand warmers last week for our morning sidewalk crew. We greatly appreciate these and would love to have some more donated to replenish our basket for the cold mornings ahead. If you would like to donate, please have your child drop them off in the front office.
- Parent Pick-up Reminder: Please remember to leave your car tag hanging in your window until your child is in the car. This is a huge help to our dismissal crew. Also, we have spoken to the students about staying away from the curb and not crossing until a teacher directs them too. Please help reinforce this by having the same conversation at home.
- Loudon County students benefit every day from the leadership and vision of our School Board. Next week, January 24-30 is School Board Appreciation Week in Tennessee so take time to thank these dedicated school leaders.
We hope your family is staying healthy and please reach out if we can be of any help.
Have a great week,