Good afternoon, this is Mrs. Baessler, Principal at Eaton Elementary with your Monday Minute.
We have a few things for today’s Monday Minute.
- The Rocketeer went home today with your child today. It can also be found on our website and attached to the weekly email. It has information from the office, updated calendars, lunch menus, and our PTO connection
- We also sent home our Grandparents day plan. Since we can not have a dinner with our grandparents, we have opted for some virtual options so they can still be connected.
- LAUNCH starts Sept 8th and that permission form packets were due today.
- During arrival please have your student ready to hop out of the car when the staff member comes to the door to take their temperature.
- Please continue to be respectful of the traffic line in the afternoon and discuss with your child how to get settled in the car, in a speedy fashion, so we can keep the line moving.
- Monday is Labor Day and we will not be having school.
- Lastly, if you go by the Good Neighbor Shoppe please tell them thank you for their donation to our school last week.
Have a great week,